Little Frog – Overview of the Banner
A success story
The very first Little Frog was opened in 2005, quickly followed by many other locations for a total number of 16 live show bars throughout the province.
The Little Frog lets our artists shine!
The Little Frog encourages the Québec music and entertainment industry through live performances by artists, thus giving them visibility for a larger audience.
The possiblity of performing in several establishments makes the concept all the more appealing to a singer, stand-up comic or performance artist wishing to gain more exposure.
A Little Frog within your reach!
Bring a major asset to your area with your own Little Frog license!
Why choose the Little Frog banner?
- Possibility of transforming an existing business;
- High interest concept reaching a wide clientele;
- Benefit from interesting rates with vendors thanks to corporate agreements.
Profile of future franchisee
- Demonstrate an interest for the bar scene;
- Have experience in a restaurant or bar;
- Interest in the Québec music world.
- 3500 to 5000 sq ft location dimensions;
- Liquor license required (or the possibility of obtaining one);
- Strategic downtown or inherently high traffic area location;
- Possibility of having a terrace and ample parking are assets.