SHAKER Kitchen & Mixology – Overview of the Banner
A success story
Since its beginning in April 2015, the SHAKER Kitchen & Mixology banner has become an enviable model for its unique concept welcoming a diverse clientele to enjoy a distinctive, creative culinary experience, in an upbeat atmosphere.
An impressive creative cocktail menu, a large selection of tartares and gourmet burgers along with many meal and cocktail promotions, are only a few of the reasons why these restaurant-bars have become so popular throughout the province.
A business model for the future
Where others fail, a SHAKER restaurant is established, and thrives. In a universe where restauranteurs build locations with dimensions and layouts that are identical from city to city, SHAKER Kitchen & Mixology, on the opposite, adapts and remodels existing restaurants that closed down, thus saving greatly on set-up costs.
A SHAKER Kitchen & Mixology within your reach!
Be part of the largest restaurant-bar chain specialized in cocktails, tartares and burgers by opening your own!
Why choose the SHAKER Kitchen & Mixology banner?
- Considerable possibilities for income vs. investment;
- Possibility of transforming an existing business;
- Standardized turnkey franchise;
- On-trend concept and cuisine;
- Exclusive and competitive agreement with many vendors.
Profile of future franchisee
- Have experience in the restaurant business and managing personnel;
- Have strong organizational skills;
- Have good people and communications skills;
- Be concerned with details and customer satisfaction;
- Have a positive attitude and be motivated;
- Being involved in the operation of a restaurant is a considerable asset.
- 3000 sq ft or more location dimensions;
- License to sell alcohol (or the possibility of obtaining one);
- Strategic downtown or inherently high traffic area location;
- Possibility of having a terrace and ample parking are assets.
SHAKER Kitchen & Mixology’s “good moves”
MADE WITH LOVE 2018 Mixology competition First place in the “Public’s Choice” category, for the “JUSTIFY” cocktail
La semaine Manger cru 2017 Culinary competition First place in the “Best taste” category, for the “L’ALBACORE ASIATIQUE” tartare
Grilled cheese festival 2017 Culinary competition First place in the “Favorite of the public” category, for the “Le P’TIT BAVEUX” grilled cheese
MADE WITH LOVE 2017 Mixology competition First place in the “Public’s Choice” category, for the “BIG APPLE” cocktail
MADE WITH LOVE 2016 Mixology competition First place in the “Favorite of the public” category, for the “LE SHAMAN” cocktail
MADE WITH LOVE 2015 Mixology competition First place in the “Favorite of the public” category, for the “MADE WITH LOVE” cocktail
Le Burger Week 2015 Culinary competition First place in the “Selection of judges” category, for the Beef & Duck burger