Frit’s Burgers & Poutines – Overview of the Banner
The Frit’s Burgers & Poutines story
Six years after the opening of the first Frit’s in the heart of Ste-Foy, in the Québec City area, the banner grows leaps and bounds by offering franchises, making the Frit’s Burgers & Poutines frenzy spread on a larger scale.
Since the beginning, the Frit’s Burgers & Poutines banner has become a staple in the food arena by partaking in a number of competitions featuring the reinvention of proposed dishes: Poutine Week, Québec Bacon Fest, Burger Week and Vegetarian Week, to only name a few. The dishes presented won rave reviews thus making the Frit’s fever spread at warp speed.
The competitive edge of Frit’s Burgers & Poutines
Besides its original recipes, the freshness of the ingredients used at Frit’s Burgers & Poutines gives its cuisine an authentic, unique taste not many competitors can boast about. Fresh fries made with Québec potatoes, 100% prime quality Canadian beef free of any additives and house recipes to create a meal customized to the customer’s tastes.
A Frit’s Burgers & Poutines within your reach!
Hop on the Frit’s Burgers & Poutines wave by opening your own franchise!
Why Frit’s Burgers & Poutines?
- Different menu based on local products;
- Extremely easy to operate, perfect for a first-time franchise project.
Profile of future franchisee
- Be concerned with work that is well done;
- Be passionate about working with the public;
- Have experience in the fast food restaurant business (a major asset);
- Demonstrate openness to constructive criticism.
- 1000 to 1800 sq ft location dimensions;
- Strategic downtown, inherently high traffic area or location adjacent to another business.